AGENT FOR NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
As required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the following individual is designated for notification of potential copyright infringement regarding this Web site hosted by St. Mary's College of Maryland:
St. Mary's College of Maryland
18952 E. Fisher Rd.
St. Mary's City, MD 20686
Fax: 240 895 4914
If you believe this Web site hosted by St. Mary's College of Maryland, or any site linked to it, infringes a copyright, please provide the following information to the person identified above (17 U.S.C. § 512):
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information regarding how we may contact you (e.g., mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in your notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
It is expected that all users of the St. Mary's College of Maryland Web site will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if St. Mary's College of Maryland is notified of claimed copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. St. Mary's College of Maryland will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received by its designated agent.