Students are responsible for completing all of the requirements under one particular catalog. A student's catalog is determined by the academic year that the student entered St. Mary's College. The catalog for transfer students (from Maryland public institutions) may be determined by the date that they first began their degree-seeking studies at another public institution in Maryland. Any student may elect to change to a newer catalog by completing a form with the Office of the Registrar. A student may petition the Academic Policy Committee if s/he wishes to follow an earlier catalog.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view or print the PDF of this catalog. Acrobat Reader is a free product from Adobe. If you don't already have Acrobat Reader you can download it from the Adobe website.
- 2013-2014 College Catalog (PDF, large file)
- 2012-2013 College Catalog (online)
- 2011-2012 College Catalog (online)
- 2011-2012 College Catalog (PDF)
- 2010-2011 College Catalog (online)
- 2009-2010 College Catalog (online)
- 2009-2010 College Catalog (PDF)
- 2008-2009 College Catalog (PDF)
- 2007-2008 College Catalog (PDF)