Keep Calm & Serve On
If you have a passion for volunteering and making a difference in the community while contributing to the public good, the Serving Others LLC is for you!
This opportunity will provide you with a specialized experience to interact with students of all majors with a shared interest of making positive changes on campus and in our community. We will focus programming around public service and civic engagement specifically within the nonprofit industry.
*Please note that there is limited space for this program; if interested, apply as soon as possible.
- Monthly participation in care-volunteer community service
- Nonprofit management workshops
- Exclusive alumni networking opportunities
- Personalized leadership development training
- Continuous engagements with community partners and employers
- Dedicated housing is provided for you based on your specific LLC creating an environment of bonding, programming, and reflection.
- Early move in for Spring 2020 semester for an exclusive networking event
- Career and Network Navigation Course (CORE103)
Once you are selected for this learning community, you will be registered for a designated section of CORE 103 giving you educational enrichment opportunities specific to your learning community and individual interests.
This unique cohort gives you the skills and opportunities to further develop your career readiness through a strong relationship with the Career Development Center, alumni, and community partners
- Open to first year students
- All majors are welcome