By choosing to explore a career in education, you have taken the first steps towards a career dedicated to serving your community. We are excited to give you an opportunity to expand on that journey with our Teachers of Tomorrow Learning Community!
This experience will serve to enhance your passion for teaching and offer insight into the realm of education, both in and outside of the classroom. You will be part of a collective community enabling you to foster relationships with others who share your passion for education.
*Please note that there is limited space for this program; if interested, apply as soon as possible.
- Immersive experiences to explore education in the classroom
- Opportunity to explore realms of education outside of teaching
- Opportunities to build relationships with educational studies students
- Service learning projects with students in our Master of Arts in Teaching Program (MAT)
- Direct connections with Alumni in the field
- Speaker events with experts in education
- Dedicated study group to ensure academic success
- Career and Network Navigation Course (CORE103)
Once you are selected for this learning community, you will be registered for a designated section of CORE 103 giving you educational enrichment opportunities specific to your learning community and individual interests.
This unique cohort gives you the skills and opportunities to further develop your career readiness through a strong relationship with the Career Development Center, alumni, and community partners
- Open to first year students
- All majors are welcome
- Students must be registered for EDUC 206 Education in America