SMCM Alumni Google Email Accounts
Log in to your SMCM Alumni Google Email Account
St. Mary's College of Maryland has teamed up with Google to provide you with an SMCM alumni email account hosted by Google.
For this to happen, we have migrated all of the information in your current @smcm.edu account to your Google hosted account. Your account should be active and you can continue to use this upgraded account for life.
1. Your username will remain exactly the same- firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your new password can be obtained by calling the Office of Alumni Relations at 240-895-4280. You will be automatically prompted to change this to one that is more familiar after your initial log in.
3. You will still log in to your current smcm.edu email until the morning of Monday, August 8.
On Tuesday, August 9, follow these easy steps to access your new, upgraded account. Please note that we do not know how long the migration will take, but it should not take more than 24 hours.
How to get into your account:
- Go to http://www.gmail.com
- Bookmark this page or add it to your favorites.
- Enter your full email address and the password provided.
- You will be prompted to change your password to one that is more familiar.
- If you have any questions about using the site, please consult the Getting Started Guide.
If you have additional questions or problems with your password, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 240-895-4280 or email email@example.com.
Log in at http://www.gmail.com