In addition to the value of your education at St. Mary’s, there are other benefits to becoming a St. Mary’s alum. Special privileges are accorded to St. Mary’s alumni that allow continued access to College facilities and services. Some are free and some are offered at a reduced cost.
As an alumnus/alumna, you will continue to hear from St. Mary’s through publications, such as The Mulberry Tree. You will be invited to attend events on campus, such as the annual Reunion Weekend and Governor’s Cup, as well as the alumni chapter programs held throughout the State of Maryland, the District, and Virginia.
SMCM Alumni Gmail Account
- Your username will remain exactly the same- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your new password can be obtained by calling the Office of Alumni Relations at 240-895-4280. You will be automatically prompted to change this to one that is more familiar after your initial log in.
How to access into your account:
- Go to Gmail
- You can bookmark this page or add it to your favorites
- Enter your full email address and the password provided
- You will be prompted to change your password to one that is more familiar.
- If you have any questions about using the site, please consult the Getting Started Guide.
If you have additional questions or problems with your password, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations or 240-895-4280.
St. Mary’s License Plate
The Alumni Lodge
Alumni Lodge Further Information
Alumni – We Can Help
As an SMCM alumni you are eligible for assistance free of charge from the Career Center. You have access to OpNet, St Mary’s job search board.
We can provide personalized guidance on resumes, job search strategy and graduate school. These services are available in person, over the phone or via e-mail.
Each January we hold a senior transition conference, Bookbag to Briefcase, where Alumni are invited to share their experiences in the real world. We invite you to participate in alumni panels during the conference.
If you are interested in participating please submit your information here.
We would love to hear about your experiences in life after St. Mary’s.
Share Your Success Story
Facility and Waterfront Use
Athletics Recreation Center (ARC)
Alumni and household family members 18 years of age and older are provided free memberships to the Michael P. O’Brien Athletic and Recreation Center. Although membership is free, an alumni OneCard ID* must be purchased and a membership application needs to be completed and filed at the Business Office in Glendening Hall.
For more information about the hours, services, and policies, visit the Michael P. O’Brien Athletic and Recreation Center web page.