- Why do people hurt other people?
- Stalking is romantic… right?
- Are women as equally violent as men?
- Why do victims of sexual assault often freeze up instead of fight back?
- How does the media normalize gender-based violence?
- Is pornography harmful or empowering?
- How does culture influence people’s ideas about violence?
- Does domestic violence occur in LGBTQ relationships?
- What are the connections between child abuse and domestic violence?
- Can we really stop violent behavior?
Join us this summer to explore all of these questions, and more!
May 18 – June 26 MTWR 1:30 – 3:35 pm 4 credits Dr. Mahri Irvine
This may be your only chance to take this class at SMCM!