Process For Temporary Disability Assistance:
- Bring a note from doctor or college trainer to public safety stating the length of time that the injury will require special access to classrooms.
- Public Safety will issue a temporary pass for a vehicle to park in a closer commuter lot to the buildings needed during the length of time stated on the note, and only during class or required events/lectures.
- Students may not park in handicapped spaces.
- If the student does not have a car or needs assistance finding someone, they may ask the RA of the residence hall to help identify someone who may be going to class at that time.
- Always stay in close contact with your professor about injuries that might affect your ability to meet deadlines.