Degree Requirements for the Business Minor
General College Requirements
General College Requirements (see Curriculum section), including the following requirements to satisfy the minor:
24 credit-hours in Economics
Required Courses (12 Credit Hours)
- ECON 102: Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 103: Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 209: Business Law
- ECON 220: Principles of Management
- ECON 250: Principles of Accounting
- ECON 253: Economic Statistics
Elective Courses (12 Credit Hours)
- Three other 4-credit economics courses, two of which must be at the 300 or 400 level.
Minimum Grade and GPA Requirements
A grade of C- or better must be received in each course of the minor, and the cumulative grade-point average of courses used to satisfy the minor must be at least 2.0.