Fall 2009 Academic Calendar
View Spring 2010 Academic Calendar
- Jul 13 - 17: New Student Days
- Aug 27 (Thurs.): Residences open for new students.
- Aug 27 - 29 (Thurs. - Sat.): Orientation for all new students.
- Aug 29 - 30 (Sat. - Sun.): Residences Halls open for returning students
- Aug 31 (Mon.): CLASSES BEGIN.
- Aug 31- Sept 11 (Mon. - Fri.): Schedule-adjustment period and late registration.
- Sept 7 (Mon.): Labor Day holiday: NO CLASSES.
- Sept 14 - Sept 25 (Mon. - Fri.): Add a course with a fee until Sept. 25. You may withdraw with a grade of “W” with a $25 fee until the end of the 10th academic week (Nov. 6).
- Sept 25 (Fri.): LAST DAY for students to submit course work to faculty to remove an Incomplete, to change grading option to Credit/No-credit, and to declare an Audit grading option. Last day to file paperwork for CORE 350.
- Oct 1 (Thurs.): LAST DAY to withdraw, without a grade penalty, from a half-semester course.
- Oct 9 (Fri.): LAST DAY for instructors to remove an Incomplete.
- Oct 12 - 13 (Mon. - Tues.): Fall reading days: NO CLASSES.
- Oct 19 (Mon.): Mid-semester report deadline.
- Oct 19 - 23 (Mon. - Fri.): Half-semester courses begin.
- Oct 23 (Fri.): LAST DAY to register for a half-semester course beginning at mid-semester.
- Nov 2 - 6 (Mon. - Fri.): Academic advising for all degree students currently enrolled.
- Nov 3 (Tues.): All-day advising: NO CLASSES.
- Nov 6 (Fri.): LAST DAY to withdraw, without a grade penalty, from a full-semester course.
- Nov 4 - Nov. 13 (Wed. - Fri.): Registration for degree students.
- Nov 19 (Thurs.): LAST DAY to withdraw, without a grade penalty, from a half-semester course which began at mid-semester.
- Nov 20 (Fri.): St. Mary’s Projects due to mentor.
- Nov 24 (Tues.): Thanksgiving recess begins at 10:00 p.m.
- Nov 30 (Mon.): CLASSES RESUME.
- Dec 11 (Fri.): Last day of regularly scheduled classes. St. Mary’s Projects due in the Office of the Registrar.
- Dec 14 - 17 (Mon. -Thurs.): Final class meetings/exams. Last class meeting scheduled during exams.
- Dec 21 (Mon.): Grades due to the Office of the Registrar by noon.