Spring 2010 Academic Calendar
View Fall 2009 Academic Calendar
- Jan 15 (Fri.): Residences open and orientation begins for new students.
- Jan 15 (Fri.): Advising for all new students. Orientation continues.
- Jan 15 (Fri.): Registration for all new students.
- Jan 17 - 18 (Sun. - Mon.): Residences open for returning students.
- Jan 18 (Mon.): Martin Luther King Holiday: NO CLASSES.
- Jan 19 (Tues.): CLASSES BEGIN.
- Jan 19 - Jan 29 (Tues. - Fri.): Schedule-adjustment period and late registration.
- Feb 1 - Feb 12 (Mon. - Fri.): Add a course with a fee until Feb. 12. You may withdraw with a grade of “W” with a $25 fee until the end of 10th academic week (Apr. 2).
- Feb 12 (Fri.): LAST DAY for students to submit course work to faculty to remove an Incomplete, to change grading option to Credit/No-credit, and to declare an Audit grading option. Last day for students to file paperwork for CORE 350.
- Feb 18 (Thurs.): LAST DAY to withdraw, without a grade penalty, from a half-semester course.
- Feb 26 (Fri.): LAST DAY for instructors to remove an Incomplete.
- Mar 8 (Mon.): Mid-semester report deadline.
- Mar 8 - 12 (Mon. - Fri.): Half-semester courses begin.
- Mar 12 (Fri.): LAST DAY to register for a half-semester course beginning at mid-semester.
- Mar 15 (Mon.): Spring recess begins.
- Mar 22 (Mon.): CLASSES RESUME.
- Mar 29 - Apr 2 (Mon. - Fri.): Academic advising for all degree students currently enrolled.
- Mar 30 (Tues.): All day advising: NO CLASSES.
- Mar 31 - Apr 9 (Wed. - Fri.): Registration for degree students.
- Apr 2 (Fri.): LAST DAY to withdraw, without a grade penalty, from full-semester courses.
- Apr 12 (Mon.): St. Mary’s Projects due to mentor.
- Apr 15 (Thurs.): LAST DAY to withdraw, without a grade penalty, from a half-semester course which begins mid-semester.
- Apr 24 (Sat.): AWARDS CONVOCATION
- Apr. 30 (Fri.): Last day of regularly scheduled classes. St. Mary’s Projects due in the Office of the Registrar.
- May 3 - 4 (Mon. - Tues.): St. Mary’s Project presentations.
- May 5 (Wed.): Reading day.
- May 6 - 11 (Thurs. - Tues.): Final Class meeting/exams. Last class meeting scheduled during exams.
- May 12 (Wed.): Senior grades due in registrar’s office by noon.
- May 15 (Sat.): Commencement
- May 17 (Mon.): Grades due to the Office of the Registrar by noon.