The Patuxent Policy Group (PPG) is a working group of specialists, chosen for an invitation-only symposium that convenes once a year. The opinions and knowledge expressed by invited participants are incorporated in a White Paper that summarizes arguments and policy recommendations on a chosen issue of national importance. The PPG is organized by the Patuxent Partnership and the Center for the Study of Democracy at St. Mary’s College of Maryland.
Previous Policy Groups:
- National Security in Space–The Ultimate “High Ground”: Deterrent or Provocation?
- Implications of the North American Enery Boom for the U.S. Navy
- The Role of STEM Programs for Educating Maryland’s 21st Century Workforce
- Patuxent Policy Group: A Discussion of STEM Education
- NASA and the Navy: Renewing Collaborations and Developing Mutual Opportunities
- Energy, Climate, and National Security Challenges and Opportunities for America
- Consequences of Robotic Progress for Society, Markets, and U.S. Defense
The Patuxent Policy Group discussions are summarized in a white paper.