New Year, New Posts on Jobops!
Give 2016 a jump start by looking ahead to some New Year opportunities!
Check out our new, biweekly Jobops posts on the St. Mary’s College of Maryland Environmental Studies website.
Twice monthly ENST will post a new and exciting sample of jobs, internships, field study / study abroad opportunities, and graduate programs related to environmental studies, under the three primary tracks of the ENST degree: Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences and Policy, and Humanities.
Check back often, because we will also roll out profiles of graduate programs, interviews with environmental professionals, and other professional development information and opportunities.
Go to http://www.smcm.edu/environmentalstudies/ and scroll to the bottom left of the page where it says “News” and click “Jobops Post”.
Peruse. Explore. Plan.
- Animal and Bird Keeper (Part-time) – Kansas City, MO
- Link to apply: https://www.aza.org/Jobs/detail.aspx?id=40705
- Waterfowl Research Tech, North Dakota, Spring/Summer, paid
- Spotted Owl Technician (Part-time), Georgetown CA, paid
- Email William Berigan (email@example.com) with a single document containing cover letter, resume, and three references
- Residential Recycle Coordinator – Frederick, MD
- Postdoctoral Associate: Sea-Surface Salinity – College Park, MD
- Environmental Protection Specialist – Washington D.C.
- Link to apply: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/422691200
- GLOBE Internship – Summer (10-week)
- Woods Hole Partnership Education Program (6 to 10 weeks) – Woods Hole, MA
- Link to apply: http://www.woodsholediversity.org/pep/about.html
- Summer REU Marine Science, Maryland Sea Grant, paid
- Sierra Club Internships – Washington D.C.
- Link to apply: http://www.sierraclub.org/careers/internships/dc
- Environmental Education Intern, Spring, Oceanville NJ
- Wildlife Conservation in South Africa – 24 weeks
- Biological Research and Permaculture in Ecuador
- Link to apply: http://tmalliance.org/internships/
- University of Colorado Boulder- Masters of the Environment with specializations in Policy & Management, Planning & Community Engagement, and Renewable & Sustainable Energy
- Link to apply: http://www.colorado.edu/menv/
Funded Graduate Assistantships
- University of Rhode Island- Masters of Sustainable Coastal Tourism in the Context of Global Environmental Change
- Email questions to Dr. Amelia Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Northeastern University- Environmental Sociology