Thursday, June 8 – Sunday, June 11, 2017
Held annually the second weekend in June, Alumni Weekend is the largest alumni celebration of the year. Every summer, over 1,000 alumni return to their home on the river to reunite with old friends, learn about new College developments, and rediscover the beauty of the St. Mary’s campus. Though all alumni and their families are welcome to attend, those celebrating an anniversary year ending in a ‘2‘ or ‘7‘ are especially encouraged to return to celebrate their milestone.
New for 2017!
Thanks to your feedback, we have some exciting new changes this year, including:
- Steel drum band & s’mores station at Friday’s Sunset Party on the Waterfront
- Friday Late Night at the Campus Pub with karaoke
- St. Mary’s Cares Service Project at the Campus Farm
- Water trampoline at Reunion Riverfest
- Anniversary Dessert Reception
…and much more! Check out the Schedule of Events to see it all!