The Arts Alliance of St. Mary’s College of Maryland was created to promote and support cultural and arts-related activities and programs at the college for the enrichment and enjoyment of the Southern Maryland Community.
What does the Arts Alliance do?
- Sponsors the River Concert Series
- Funds arts-related grants for St. Mary’s faculty members and guest artists
- Awards cash prizes to outstanding St. Mary’s students in the arts
- Organizes arts outreach programs to schools and community groups
- Supports the development of the college art collection
Become a Member or Renew Your Membership
Join or Renew by phone:
Please call (240) 895-3246
Join or Renew by Mail
Download the Membership Form (PDF), print, complete and send by mail to:
18952 E. Fisher Road
St. Mary’s City, MD 20686