On behalf of the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of Faculty’s Office, the Director for Research and Sponsored Programs (RSP) coordinates the College administrative review of the proposal prior to submission and is often responsible for the submission of completed proposals—especially those requiring electronic submission.
The office provides pre-award and post-award services that:
• Assists faculty in identifying funding sources and preparing proposals
• Helps with the interpretation of agency funding guidelines
• Provides letters for proposals that require institutional support
• Coordinates with the Business Office to ensure compliance with policy and law
• Assists with progress and final reporting.