The Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of Faculty’s Office serves as the central clearinghouse for all proposals involving restricted grants for sponsored programs and research. The Office of Foundations and Corporate Relations works with faculty to develop proposals for non-competitive or unsolicited funds. Please check with them prior to contacting a foundation directly.
The VPAA and Dean of Faculty’s Office coordinators the College administrative review of the proposal prior to submission and is often responsible for the submission of completed proposals—especially those requiring electronic submission.
The office provides pre-award and post-award services that
- assist faculty in identifying funding sources and preparing proposals
- help with interpretation of agency funding guidelines
- provide letters for proposals that require institutional support
- coordinates with the Business Office to ensure compliance with policy and law
- assist with progress and final reporting