Health Services is committed to facilitating the academic excellence of students by providing quality medical and preventative healthcare while educating students about healthy lifestyles in an environment that respects privacy, dignity, and diversity.
The services offered in Chance Hall have been specifically designed to address issues related to college student development and to give students the assistance and support needed to successfully manage the physical and emotional challenges of the college years.
In order to provide the most efficient services please be aware of the types of services we offer and the times available. We have MD/NP providers every weekday. A registered nurse is available during all clinic hours to assist with your concerns and offer basic information and self care instructions.
- Ambulatory medical care
- Self-care clinic
- Evaluation and treatment of acute minor illness or injury
- Allergy shots (no bee venom)
- Lab test (by physician’s order)
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications
- ECP (Plan B) – fee required
- First aid supplies
- Referral assistance
- Health education and promotion