Campus Flu Shot Clinic
Wed, October 19th
DPC (details to follow)
Friday, August 26th
6:30pm & 8:00pm
Bruce Davis Theatre
Need to Know: For Faculty, Family & Friends
Office Associate II
First Responder Network
- 24/7 Peer Advocacy Services
- Monthly meeting attendance for supervision and debriefing
- Participation in campus awareness and prevention efforts
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Be available for at least 4 on-call shifts per month
- Maintain an acceptable degree of conduct; on and off duty
- Provide on-call services (victim accompaniment, support, referrals and follow-up).
- Carry - AT ALL TIMES - a designated First Responder Network cell phone.
- While on-call, you are permitted to continue with the day's personal activities and errands, as long as they do not involve alcohol and/or drug use and you are within reasonable distance to campus in the case of in-person accompaniment.
- Keep a record of all contact made while on-call; including what services you offered.
- Attend necessary refresher courses and/or SARP in-services for updated policies and procedures.