You have 30 days from your hire date to complete your benefit forms and submit them to the Human Resource Office. To better understand the benefits that are available to you, please feel free to contact the Human Resource Office.
- Health Insurance and Coverage
- Dental Care
- Earned Leave (Sick, Annual, Holiday, Personal)
- Retirement Programs
- Tuition Waivers / Tuition Remission Programs
- SMCM Facility Usage
Rates and Booklets
- January 2016 – December 2016 Health Benefits Booklet
- January 2016 – December 2016 Health Benefits Rates
Health Benefits Forms
All health benefit related forms can be found in the HR Form Directory.
- APS (company code = SOM2002)
- Carefirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Connect Your Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Minnesota Life Insurance Company (supplemental and term life insurance)
- TIAA CREF
- United Concordia (click on Clients’ Corner then State of Maryland)
- United Healthcare/MAMSI/MDIPA
Tuition Benefit Forms
All tuition benefit related forms can be found in the HR Form Directory.
- State Retirement Agency
- State Retirement and Pension System Handbook
- TIAA CREF
- ORP Performance Report
Supplemental Retirement Forms
All supplemental retirement forms can be found in the HR Form Directory.