The Department of International Languages and Cultures offers both a major and a minor, with studies in Chinese, French, German, Spanish, and Latin American Studies.
- Studies in Chinese provide coverage of the Chinese-speaking world.
- Studies in French provide coverage of both Metropolitan France, as well as the broader field of Francophone cultures in Africa, the Americas, Asia and Europe.
- Studies in German focus on areas of German language and culture.
- Studies in Spanish cover Spain and Latin America, with particular attention to the great cultural variety within the Spanish-speaking world in the Americas.
- Latin American Studies allows students to study this important region of the world through a multidisciplinary approach.
International Languages and Cultures (ILC) Academic Offerings