Retention and graduation, especially for at-risk students, is something that the College monitors carefully to ensure that St. Mary’s is providing an inclusive educational environment for students to foster student success. Retention and graduation rates for first-time, first-year students are disaggregated by gender, race/ethnicity, financial aid status (Pell Grant recipients) and other factors.
Retention Rates by Entering Cohort – 1st to 2nd year, 1st to 3rd year, 1st to 4th year
- Retention Rates by Gender
- Retention Rates by Race/Ethnicity
- Retention Rates by Financial Aid Status
- Retention Rates by First-Generation Status
- Retention Rates for Athletes and Non-Athletes