Curator-in-Residence George Ciscle focuses on community arts…
Exploring the nation's archaeological collections policies...
Who is Eligible for the Sullivan Museum Scholars Program?
- Applicants must be currently enrolled full-time students at St. Mary’s College.
- Applicants must be Sophomores at the time of application. First-year students are currently NOT ELIGIBLE for the Sullivan Scholars program.
- Applicants are expected to maintain an overall GPA of at least 3.5.
- Applicants must be declared Museum Studies minors by the application deadline. If you are not currently a declared minor, you can declare your intention through Portal. Students who are not declared museum studies minors by April 11, 2014 are not eligible for participation in this program.
- Applicants should have completed, or be currently enrolled in, MUST 200 (Introduction to Museum Studies), or must register to take the course in Fall 2013.
- Accepted applicants are expected to make progress toward the minor after their scholarship period ends.
For application instructions, click here.