Professor of Mathematics
Click here to apply now!
Apply for a STEM-Navigators Scholarship
Thanks for your interest in the Navigators Scholarship program. Please note that we accept applications for two different cohorts of students:
- students graduating from high school who plan to start as incoming first-year students in the fall
- students transferring from community college (with at least 45 credits)
A completed application includes:
- this form (see below or click here)
- a completed application for admission to SMCM
- the FAFSA student financial aid form (click here - submit results to SMCM, Federal Code #002095)
- a Navigator Essay: 400-500 words on "Why I want to study [insert your intended major]", submitted via email to email@example.com with the subject line "Navigator Essay for [your name]"
- (transfer students only) a letter of recommendation from a STEM professor (submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Navigator Recommendation for [your name]
- Feb. 1 (for incoming first-year students)
- applications considered on a rolling basis, starting April 1 (for transfer students from community colleges)