Seminars & Events
Thursday, September 11, 2014: Dr. Bevil Conway (Wellesley College) will speak on his research in visual neuroscience and color at 4:30 pm in Goodpaster Hall 195.
Monday, October 27, 2014: Dr. Todd Gould (University of Maryland Baltimore) will speak on "Genes to behaviors to treatments in bipolar disorder" at 4:45 pm in Goodpaster Hall 195.Friday, December 5, 2014: Dr. Brian Mathur (University of Maryland Baltimore) will speak on "Braking bad: Aberrant inhibitory neurotransmission in addiction" at 3:00 pm in Goodpaster Hall 195.
Click on the link to read the project abstract!
- Kallarakal, A. (2005). Small conductance Ca2+ regulated K+ (SK1) channels in Neurofibromatosis 1 mouse brains.
- Lubben, J. (2005). Delayed onset and reduced susceptibility to experimental allergic encephalomyelitis (EAE) by Interferon-beta gene therapy in mice.
- Carbonaro, Nicole. (2004). Antidepressant efficacy of fluoxetine (Paxil) and imipramine (Tofranil) in a mouse model of depression.<
- Harwood, Norah. (2004). IFN-beta gene therapy in a mouse model of multiple sclerosis.
- Kallarackal, Angy. (2004). Small conductance Ca2+ regulated K+ (SK1) channels in Neurofibromatosis 1 mouse brains.
- Palmisano, Emily. (2004). An analysis of the association between myosin heavy chain muscle fiber type and the fitness levels of chronic hemiparetic stroke patients after aerobic exercise therapy.
- Seigel, Zachary. (2004). Expression of BLC-2 family proteins in rat brain mitochondria in post natal rats.
- Summers, Daniel. (2004). The role of BH3-only proteins in Oligodendrocyte Apoptosis.