Applications and nominations are currently being accepted for the Dean’s Advisory Council, a group of 30 students who advise the dean of students on the following:
- the quality of life for students
- issues of student concerns
- ways to resolve student concerns
- new initiatives
- how to communicate with students
- assessment of particular services and programs on campus
To apply, please contact Lisa Youngborg (email@example.com) with your name, class, a little background about yourself, what issues you’d like the Council to address, and what you hope to accomplish as a member of the Council.
To nominate a peer, please contact Lisa Youngborg (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the student’s name and a brief explanation of why s/he would be an excellent candidate.
Nominations and applications are due Monday, September 23.