Orientation Photo Contest
Do you like taking pictures? Do you want to get your pictures on the web? Want to show everyone how much fun you had during orientation? Submit your photos to this years Orientation Photo Contest for chance to get your photos displayed on the web and a chance to win a gift card to the School Store and iTunes.
- Participants for this contest can be First Year students, Orientation Leaders, and any faculty/staff members involved with the Orientation process.
- Participants are limited to three (3) submissions.
- Photos must be appropriate for public viewing on the website (i.e. no nudity, obscene gestures, alcohol/drug related content, etc). Photos deemed inappropriate will not be entered into the contest or posted on the site.
- Photos need to be saved as either JPEG (.jpg) or GIF (.giff).
- All submissions must be sent in by 11:59pm on August 27th. Late entries will not be considered. Winners will be announced by August 31st and featured on the Orientation page as well as the Current Students page.
- To submit your photo, attach it in an email with the following:
- Subject line must say: Orientation Photo Contest
- In the Content area please give: Your name, Your year, whether you are a first year or orientation leader, and a caption for your photo.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitting photos to this Photo Contest grants Web Services the rights to use, reproduce, publish, display, and distribute the image in whole or part on the St. Mary's website and publications. Rights to the original photo will remain with the owner.
- Photo credit will be given to the owner while photo is being used in the contest and in other photo galleries.
2011 Orientation Contest Winner!
Orientation leaders celebrating our closing convocation
by Bethany Yates '15
To see more 2011 Orientation Photos from this year check out our Orientation Photo Gallery!