Students must vacate the residences at the end of the academic year. A students’ belongings may remain in the room during breaks.
Students are required to move-out of their residences no more than 24 hours after their last final exam, or by Tuesday, May 12 at 5:00 pm, whichever comes first.
Move Out Steps
To ensure a smooth move-out, follow these steps:
- Clean your room/unit. RAs will not complete your checkout unless the room/unit is clean.
- Remove all personal items. RAs will not complete your checkout unless all personal items have been removed from the room/unit.
- Reset furniture. All furniture should go back to where it was originally in your unit. If your beds were bunked, these can remain bunked.
- Checkout with an RA. Once you have reset the furniture, removed all personal items and trash from your room/unit and cleaned it, you are all set to bring an RA to your unit to inspect it, collect your key, and complete your checkout.
Move-in for new students will take place on Thursday, August 20, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Returning students may check in on Saturday, August 29 and Sunday, August 30, 2020, from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Lewis Quad and Townhouses – Lewis Quad staff office
- Waring Commons – staff office
- All Other Residence Halls – lobby