The majority of our students select the Silver, Gold, and Platinum meal plans (required of first-year students living on campus in traditional halls and suites). With these unlimited access plans, you can:
- Eat whatever you want!
- Have as much as you want!
- Visit the dining hall as many times in the day as you want (second breakfast is real)!
We also offer limited Meal Credit Plans.
All meal plans include Flex dollars* that you can use towards food and beverages at our smaller dining areas: The Daily Grind, “Grab-n-Go,” and The Pub.
Important Information for Meal Plans:
- First-year students living in traditional halls and suites are required to sign up for a Silver, Gold, or Platinum Plan.
- Sophomores, juniors, and seniors living in the traditional halls and suites are required to sign up for a Silver, Gold, or Platinum Plan or the 125 Meal Credit.
- Commuters, residents of the Townhouses and Waring Commons Apartments, and faculty and staff may choose any of the plans offered.
|Silver Plan||unlimited||$200 flex dollars||12 guest passes||$2,708/ semester,|
|Gold Plan||unlimited||$300 flex dollars||20 guest passes||$2,819/semester,|
|Platinum Plan||unlimited||$400 flex dollars||32 guest passes||$2,930/semester,|
|125 Meal Credit||unlimited||$300 flex dollars||0 guest passes||$1,864/semester,|
|75 Meal Credit||75 meals||$300 flex dollars||0 guest passes||$1,379/ semester,|
|Flex Plan||10 meals||$400 flex dollars||0 guest passes||$584/semester,|
*Forewarned is forearmed: There’s no carry over of Flex balances at the end of the semester. So use it or lose it.