The following students are eligible for 2017-2018 housing:
- Current first-year, sophomore, and junior resident students.
- Students on approved study abroad, NSE, or off-campus internships who have paid the $200 housing deposit, submitted a housing contract, and are approved to return for the Fall 2017 semester.
- Students who are approved by Derek Young or Matt Jordan to return to housing for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Eligible students who submit a completed housing contract and pay the $200 housing deposit by February 24 are guaranteed a space in campus housing for 2017-2018.
Off-campus students requesting to live on campus should compete the Commuter Request to Live On-Campus Form
Those who would be considered fifth-year seniors should complete the Fifth-Year Senior Housing Request Form in addition to the housing contract and deposit.
Room Selection Timeline
- February 3: First day to submit deposit & contract on the Portal
- February 8 and 9: Room Selection Info Meetings
- February 16: Housing & Study Abroad Info Meeting
- February 24: Last day to submit deposit and contract (by 5p.m.)
- February 27: Special housing requests due (by 5p.m.)
- March 1: WC Apartment Applications and Single Room applications due (by 5p.m.)
- March 6: Townhouse applications due (by 5p.m.)
- March 9: Six-person suite applications due (by 5p.m.)
- March 20: Ten-person suite applications due (by 5p.m.)
- March 22: PG1L Open Housing applications due (by 5p.m.)
- March 24: Regular double, triple, and quad applications due (by 5p.m.)
- May 1: Deadline for written contract release requests (by 4p.m.)