The following students are eligible for 2020-2021 housing:
- Current first-year, sophomore, and junior resident students.
- Students on approved study abroad, NSE, or off-campus internships who have paid the $200 housing deposit, submitted a housing contract, and are approved to return for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Students who are approved by Derek Young or Matt Jordan to return to housing for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Eligible students who submit a completed housing contract and pay the $200 housing deposit by February 28 are guaranteed a space in campus housing for 2019-2020.
Off-campus students requesting to live on campus should compete the Commuter Request to Live On-Campus Form
Those who would be considered fifth-year seniors should complete the Fifth-Year Senior Housing Request Form in addition to the housing contract and deposit.
Room Selection Timeline
- February 3: First day to submit deposit & contract on the Portal
- February 5 & 6: Room Selection Info Meetings
- February 11: Room Selection & Study Abroad Info Meeting
- February 28: Last day to submit deposit and contract (by 5p.m.)
- March 2: Special housing requests due (by 5p.m.)
- March 4: WC Apartment Applications and Single Room applications due (by 5p.m.)
- March 9: Townhouse applications due (by 5p.m.)
- March 12: Six-person suite applications due (by 5p.m.)
- March 23: Ten-person suite applications due (by 5p.m.)
- March 25: PG1L Open Housing applications due (by 5p.m.)
- March 27: Regular double applications due (by 5p.m.)
- May 1: Deadline for written contract release requests (by 4p.m.)