Internships provide an excellent setting for professional development, workplace discipline, subject-specific job experience, and networking opportunities.
An internship experience can help you explore and nurture your interests in a career field. At the same time, internships give you a valuable opportunity to further develop your skills so you’ll have a competitive edge and a network of professional connections to aid you in your future job searches.
Internships also provide student’s with the opportunity to discover different career or academic paths.
- Interlink Resources Inc.
- The Charter Center
- The University of Dreams
- U.S. Department of Interior
- Arts & Community at AnnMarie Gardens and Museum
- National Center for Institutions and Alternatives
- Three Oaks Homeless Shelter
- The Washington Center
- Schools of Public Health- Biostatistics
Some other useful links include: