This book examines the entrepreneurial class in the post-communist Poland from a broad historical perspective, documenting the persistent endurance and the development of this class during radical social change from a controlled economy to a market economy.
Nia Brade was appointed to serve on the Maryland Youth Advisory Council.
An ideal introduction to the study of population, this highly accessible textbook outlines the fundamental concepts and measurement techniques of demography.
Sociology Alums have gone on to hold many different career positions at various organizations including:
- Mental Health Association of Maryland
- Legislative Aide to Senator Bill Ferguson
- Teach for America
- Georgia Technology, Public Policy.
- Boys and Girls Club of Southern Maryland.
- Tulane School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Western University of Health Sciences.
- Ecole Normale Supérieure, France
- Peace Corps
- School of Social Work, University of Maryland
- Public Health, Tulane University
- University of Maryland, Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Research Assistant Department of Housing and Community Development
- University of Maryland Baltimore
- Vice President, Brand Manager Chobani Yogurt
- Tuffs University Public Health, Tuffs Freedman School of Nutrition Sciences and Policy
- Food and Drug Administration
- Business Financial Data analyst SOX Compliance
- Census Bureau
- Population Reference Bureau
- University of Baltimore
- Uppsala University, Sweden
- University of San Diego School Law School Attorney
- Kent State University
- University of Pennsylvania Wharton School
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- NJ Juvenile Justice Commission
- University of Arizona