New Family Meal Rates in the Great Room!
- The employee discount meal rate of $7.50 for lunch and dinner will now apply to Employees and to their families.
- The employee discount rate of $3.75 for breakfast will now apply to Employees and to their families.
- The children's rate for meals remain in effect - Children Under 12, rates are, $2.50 for breakfast, $3.75 for lunch or dinner Children 0 - 2, meal is free.
Social Connections Committee
Members of this committee coordinate mechanisms for supporting new employees as they transition to the St. Mary’s community; consider and implement means of enhancing relationships, communication, and mutual understanding between SMCM faculty, staff and students; plan and coordinate social, volunteer, community outreach, and other activities that increase employee morale and provide members of the campus community with an opportunity to interact outside of their roles on campus, and support the efforts of other staff committees to enhance the work environment and sense of community on campus.
Marsha Wilcox (chair)
- In FA12 this committee organized a fall River Rendevous at the River Center, a Trivia Night at the Pub, and distributed holiday cheer across campus along with homebaked goodies.
- In SP13 this committee organized a SMCM spirit night in conjunction with Seahawk basketball games, delivered Valentine's Day cheer and treats across campus, and assisted the Wellness Committee with the end-of-the-year picnic.