How to Apply
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Enrollment is limited. Please follow the directions for applications on Submittable.
- To apply in poetry, please upload 4-6 poems.
- To apply in either fiction or creative nonfiction, please upload no more than 15 pages of a story, essay or novel. Include a short synopsis if your manuscript is excerpted from a longer project.
- Please do not include identifying information within your writing sample attachment.
- If you plan to apply to the conference as a college student wishing to pursue the course credit option, please note this fact in your submittable cover note. If you are a St. Mary's student, you must also sign up for the course during summer enrollment. Students from other institutions will add the course later.
- You can contact Jerry Gabriel, Conference Director (email@example.com), with any questions.