The Green St. Mary’s Revolving Fund (GSMRF) is a revolving loan fund that supplies money for green projects for St. Mary’s College of Maryland.
How does it work?
Why do we have a GSMRF?
How to get involved:
- Come up with a green idea that could benefit the school
- Speak to a staff or faculty member who would be willing to be your Adviser (Sustainability Fellow counts!)
- If the Sustainability Fellow approves the proposal, then the project can progress!
- Reusable Oyster Shells
- Geothermal Unit in River Center (50%)
- Geothermal Unit in Admissions (100%)
- LED campus conversion