- April 25-28
Continuing performances of "Working" (a musical), April 25-27 at 8:00 p.m., April 28 at 2:00 p.m., in the Bruce Davis Theater, Montgomery Hall. Ticket prices are $4 or $6. For reservations, call the Theater Box Office at 240-895-4243 (ext. 4243) or email email@example.com.
- May 1
TFMS Night, a celebration of student work in theater/performance and film, 7:30 p.m., Bruce Davis Theater. Free and open to the public.
- May 2
Final exams begin.
Table of Contents
- Liberal Arts Mission
- Production Policy
- Requirements for the
Theater Studies Major
- Requirements for the
Film and Media
Studies Major [pdf]
- Requirements for the Minors [pdf]
- Independent Study
- Junior Year Student-Faculty Conference
- Off-Campus Study
- Instructional Resources
- Filmmaking Resources
- Theater and Arts Season
- Talk-Back Night
- Audition Policy
- Performance Facilities
- Production and Shop Facilities
- Rules and Regulations for Use of Production and Shop Facilities
- Procedures for Requesting Use of Items
- Theater Production and Shop Positions and Their Responsibilities
- Paid Student Positions in TFMS
- The White Room
- TFMS Night
- Department Arts Alliance Awards
- The American College Theater Festival (ACTF) Awards
- Opportunities for Graduates
- Letters of Recommendation
- Core Play-Reading List for Theater Studies Majors [pdf]
- Core Film List for Film and Media Studies Majors [pdf]
- Check List: Theater Studies Major [pdf]
- Check List: Film and Media Studies Major [pdf]
- Guidelines and Application Procedures for St. Mary's Projects [pdf];
Application Form for St. Mary's Projects (pdf)
- Recommendation Release Form [pdf]
- Course Requirement Waiver or Substitution Form [pdf]
Where Are They Now?
Megan Rippey (class of 2008, B.A. women, gender, and sexuality studies, minor in theater studies) is currently in her final year of her M.F.A. in the acting program at the California Institute of the Arts (class of 2013).
Site maintained by:
Mark A. Rhoda
For comments about this site or suggestions for its improvement, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommendation Release Form
Students should provide the following information when requesting a letter of recommendation from a faculty member in TFMS:
2) Student ID#
3) Recommendation made by (the faculty member from whom you have requested a letter)
4) Recommendation for (your name and/or the name of the institution to which you are applying)
I hereby grant permission to the above named person/authority to release academic information to the individual and/or institution receiving this recommendation.
Student's signature and date are required.