In order to keep you and our campus community healthy we follow Maryland state and CDC guidelines regarding immunizations and screening for TB and require current, accurate health information.
Please complete all health history forms and have your health care provider fill out the immunization and TB screening information prior to coming to campus.
Please be aware that these forms must be completed in order for you to move on campus or to register for classes otherwise a hold will be placed in your file until these forms are received. A hold will jeopardize your ability to register for classes and move into your residence.
It is the students’ responsibility to ensure all information is complete and accurate and that the form is signed by your doctor or nurse practitioner. These forms must be filled out by your provider and will not be accepted without a signature. If all of this information is not available from your provider, please contact your high school and request a copy of your immunization (shot) record. Include this with your completed health forms and send it to the address noted above. Parent or legal guardian signature required if student is under 18.
Deadline for submission:
- Fall semester – June 1st
- Spring semester – January 1st
St. Mary’s is not liable for any medical information omitted from these documents. It is advisable to keep a second copy of all forms for your own records.
Required Medical Forms:
- Demographic information and treatment signatures **
- Medical Health History form (accessible on Student Portal)
- Immunization form
- TB screening information and tuberculin skin test (PPD)
**This information is confidential and will not be released without your consent.
Health Form Tips
- Do have Parents/Students fill out pages 1,2 and the health provider must fill out pages 3 and 4.
- Do schedule your immunizations in a timely manner to reach our deadline which is June 1 for the fall semester and January 1 for the spring semester.
- Do double-check contents of all forms to make sure they are complete, especially the signatures and dates.
- Do make sure you specify “Health Services” on your return envelope if you are mailing your forms back to us.
- Do make copies of all forms before bringing or mailing the original forms to Health Services. Health Services will only keep your medical records for 5 years.
- Do attach a copy of your insurance card, front and back.
- Don’t turn in your medical records to anyone other than Health Services staff.
- Don’t mail your athletic medical forms (if you’re an athlete) to Health Services and vice versa… we are separate departments, and therefore cannot share confidential information.
- Don’t fax your completed medical package to Health Services. Because medical records are confidential and fax quality is never guaranteed, we require the original forms.
- Don’t call Health Services to verify receipt of your information…our staff will notify you by phone or email. Please check your student portal for status of forms.