Locations and Hours
We are located in the annex across the atrium from the library.
Questions or comments? Contact Mandy Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I schedule an appointment?
You have several options:
1) use our online scheduler,
2) stop by during our walk-in hours, and we'll do our best to assist you, or
3) email us at email@example.com for assistance or additional availability.
E-mailing or stopping by are the best options if you can't make any of the posted hours.
Sometimes getting started is the hardest part. You stare at a blank screen or notebook, waiting... waiting... Or worse, you can't even figure out what half of the assignment sheet is asking for. Scroll down for tips on interpreting assignments, brainstorming, and beating out procrastination.
Getting Started Handouts (PDF Format)
- How Not to Procrastinate
- Analyzing Assignments
- Beating Writer's Block
- The Thesis Statement
- The Essentials of Argument
- Six Techniques for Persuasive Writing