Locations and Hours
We are located in the annex across the atrium from the library.
Questions or comments? Contact Mandy Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I schedule an appointment?
You have several options:
1) use our online scheduler,
2) stop by during our walk-in hours, and we'll do our best to assist you, or
3) email us at email@example.com for assistance or additional availability.
E-mailing or stopping by are the best options if you can't make any of the posted hours.
Drop Off Service for SMPs and Long Papers
It is difficult for us to address all aspects of longer papers, such as SMPs, in standard 30-minute or 1-hour appointments. Because of this, we offer a Drop Off Service.
If you would like to receive tutoring for a longer paper:
1. Bring a hard copy of your paper to Mandy Taylor in LI 109. Also, have an idea of what days and times you're available for a tutorial.
2. Mandy will schedule you an appointment within about a week. You'll be notified via e-mail of when that tutorial will take place, and the tutor you meet with will read your paper before your appointment.
3. If you decide you want a follow-up appointment, you can then schedule it with the same tutor who has already read your paper.