Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Enrollment is limited. Please follow the directions for applications on Submittable.
- You may apply to more than one workshop genre (fiction, poetry, or creative nonfiction). Ultimately, though, if you are accepted into more than one workshop, you will have to choose a genre.
- For poetry submissions, upload 4-6 poems (in one document).
- For prose, include no more than 15 pages (double spaced) of a story, essay or novel. Please include a short synopsis if your manuscript is excerpted from a longer project. It is fine to include more than one piece (either complete or excerpts). Again, please upload just one file/document per genre.
- Please do not include your name anywhere on your writing sample itself.
- If you plan to apply to the conference as a college student wishing to pursue the course credit option, please be sure to check the appropriate box in your submittable application.
Contact Jerry Gabriel, Conference Director (email@example.com), with questions.