Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Enrollment is limited. Please follow the directions for applications on Submittable.
- You may apply to more than one workshop genre (fiction, poetry, or creative nonfiction). Ultimately, though, if you are accepted into more than one workshop, you will have to choose a genre.
- For poetry submissions, upload 4-6 poems (in one document).
- For prose, include no more than 15 pages (double spaced) of a story, essay or novel. Please include a short synopsis if your manuscript is excerpted from a longer project. It is fine to include more than one piece (either complete or excerpts). Again, please upload just one file/document per genre.
- Please do not include your name anywhere on your writing sample itself.
- If you plan to apply to the conference as a college student wishing to pursue the course credit option or intend to receive course credit (and Professional Development Credit) for the teachers’ workshop, please be sure to check the appropriate box in your submittable application.
Contact Jerry Gabriel, Conference Director (firstname.lastname@example.org), with questions.