The Office of Institutional Research conducts various surveys to support the research needs of St. Mary’s. Additionally, the office routinely collaborates with different areas to provide survey consultation assistance. Below are links to nationally benchmarked surveys that the College participates in; additional information regarding these survey results are available to the SMCM campus community on the “Institutional Research” tab on the SMCM Portal.
- Beginning College Survey of Student Engagement (BCSSE)
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
- Collaborative on Academic Careers in Higher Education (COACHE)
- American College Health Association – National College Health Assessment
Results of the following internal surveys are available to the SMCM campus community on the “Institutional Research” tab on the SMCM Portal.
- Alumni (1, 5, and 10 years out)
- Senior Exit
The survey platform Qualtrics is available via institutional license to any SMCM faculty, staff member, or student. Log in here with your SMCM credentials (username and password): https://smcm.az1.qualtrics.com
- This user guide will help you get started in Qualtrics. If you need further assistance, contact us.
- If you are a student looking for survey help for a class or research project, download and fill out this form and submit it via the Data Request option in the left-side menu.