The Office of Information Technology offers a variety of classes and learning opportunities for faculty, staff, and students to help further your technology skills. Classes are taught by various instructors throughout the year.
- Microsoft Office
- Web Tools
Training Offered by Blackboard Inc – January – March 2021
- Blackboard Learn Basics (Original)
- Blackboard Collaborate Basics
- Blackboard Collaborate – Beyond the Basics
- Setting up the Gradebook (Learn Original)
- Creating Assignments in Blackboard Learn (Original)
- Creating Assessments in Blackboard Learn (Original)
- Grading in Blackboard Learn (Original)
- Improving Student Engagement (Original)
- Guide to Building Mobile Content (Original & Ultra)
- Ask the Experts: Blackboard Learn (Original & Ultra)
- Ask the Experts: Blackboard Collaborate
For more information, go to https://go.blackboard.com/Instructor-webinar-series.
Adobe Education Exchange
Workshops are aimed at all educators working in primary, secondary or higher education. No prior experience with Adobe tools or digital media technologies is required. Learn more at Adobe Education Exchange.
One on One Training
Individual sessions can also be arranged on a case by case basis.
For general information or to find out about an upcoming training, please Submit a Ticket.