St. Mary’s College and Bon Appétit, the College’s food service provider, have collaborated to ensure that students have a dining experience that is both enjoyable and safe. Bon Appétit will continue to provide a nutritious, locally sourced, high-quality dining experience. All current meal plans will be available under dining operations.
A Safe Dining Experience
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all dining and food distribution areas will be done in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed within all dining and food dispensing locations.
- Plexiglas has been installed accordingly throughout the Great Room Servery, the Breakfast Nook, and Solomon’s Kitchen. Additionally, instructional signage, floor markings, and stanchions have been placed to guide the flow of traffic and to ensure proper social distancing.
- Masks must be worn in all dining and food distribution areas.
Where & How You Will Get Food
- The Great Room Servery: There will be a separate entrance and exit to enable a steady flow of traffic and to maintain social distancing. Floor markings and stanchions are in place to provide direction and separation. Upon entering the Servery, there will be two lines for acquiring food, both of which will have identical food and drink choices. Bon Appétit staff will hand out beverage cups and condiments. All food will be placed in to-go containers by Bon Appétit staff.
- Solomon’s Kitchen: Temporarliy closed.
- Breakfast Nook: Temporarliy closed.
What Kind of Food You Will Get
- Great Room Servery: Hot foods, pre-made salads, pre-made sandwiches, pre-packaged desserts, and grill items.