The majority of our students select the Silver, Gold, and Platinum meal plans (required of first-year students living on campus in traditional halls and suites). With these unlimited access plans, you can:
- Eat whatever you want!
- Have as much as you want!
- Visit the dining hall as many times in the day as you want!
We also offer limited Meal Credit Plans.
All meal plans include Flex dollars* that you can use towards food and beverages at our smaller dining areas: The Daily Grind, “Grab-n-Go,” and The Pub.
Important Information for Meal Plans:
- First-year students living in traditional halls and suites are required to sign up for a Silver, Gold, or Platinum Plan.
- Sophomores, juniors, and seniors living in the traditional halls and suites are required to sign up for a Silver, Gold, or Platinum Plan or the 125 Meal Credit.
- Commuters, residents of the Townhouses and Waring Commons Apartments, and faculty and staff may choose any of the plans offered.
|Silver Plan||unlimited||$200 flex dollars||12 guest passes||$2,872/ semester,|
|Gold Plan||unlimited||$300 flex dollars||20 guest passes||$2,990/semester,|
|Platinum Plan||unlimited||$400 flex dollars||32 guest passes||$3,107.5/semester,|
|250 Meal Credit||125 meals||$300 flex dollars||0 guest passes||$1,977.5/semester,|
|150 Meal Credit||75 meals||$300 flex dollars||0 guest passes||$1,462.5/ semester,|
|Flex Plan||10 meals||$400 flex dollars||0 guest passes||$620/semester,|
As an alternative to meal plans through Bon Appetit, the College also offers the SMCM Veggie Co-op where students cook vegan and vegetarian meals in a shared space in Queen Anne Hall. For more information about the SMCM Veggie Co-op, please reach out to the Office of Residence Life.