In order to keep you and our campus community healthy we follow Maryland state and CDC guidelines regarding immunizations and screening for TB and require current, accurate health information.
Please complete all health history information before coming to campus. We no longer accept forms mailed or faxed to the Wellness Center. You must enter all information online using your college email and password through the patient portal at this link – CLICK HERE.
Please be aware that this information must be completed in order for you to move on campus or to register for classes otherwise a hold will be placed in your file until these forms are received. A hold will jeopardize your ability to register for classes and move into your residence.
It is the students’ responsibility to ensure all information is complete and accurate. Parent or legal guardian signature required if student is under 18.
St. Mary’s is not liable for any medical information omitted from these documents. It is advisable to keep a second copy of all information for your own records.
Required Medical Information
- Demographic information
- Medical Health History (accessible on Student Portal https://smcm.medicatconnect.com/)
- Immunization form
- TB screening information and tuberculin skin test (PPD)
All information shared with the Wellness Center is confidential and will not be released without your consent.
Health Information Tips.
- Do schedule your immunizations in a timely manner to reach our deadline which is June 1 for the fall semester and January 1 for the spring semester.
- Do double-check all information to make sure it is complete..
- Do upload a copy of your insurance card, front and back and bring your card to any appointments for health services.
- Do contact us at 240-895-4289 if you have questions.