Students who are committed to their studies and thrive in a diverse community are a great fit for Maryland’s Public Honors College. If you are motivated, intellectually curious, and community minded, we encourage you to apply!
A complete application includes the following:
- The Application
- Includes our essay (supplemental to common app essay) submitted by the applicable deadline
- Official transcript of high school work to date
- If applicable, college work must also be submitted
- Secondary School Report/Counselor Recommendation: 1 Required
- Teacher Evaluation(s): 1 Required, 1 Optional
- Other Evaluation(s): 0 Required, 1 Optional
- Standardized test scores
- SAT (code 5601) or ACT (code 1736) sent directly from testing agency
- Please verify your scores are being sent to St. Mary’s College of Maryland, located in St. Mary’s City
- $50 application fee (Note: Fee waived for all first-generation applicants and for students with a fee waiver)
- Campus visits are highly recommended . View our on campus schedule here or call us at 240-895-5000 .
We look forward to reading your application!
Mailing InformationSt. Mary’s College of Maryland
47645 College Drive
St. Mary’s City, MD, 20686-3001
First-year Application Dates & Deadlines
Early Decision (binding)
|November 1||By December 1||January 15|
Early Action (non-binding)
|November 1||By January 1||May 1|
extended to February 15
|By April 1||May 1|
*Applications considered on a space-available basis. Apply as soon as possible to be considered.