You did it! You’ve been admitted to St. Mary’s College of Maryland, the National Public Honors College.
Be proud, celebrate, and thank whoever helped get you here.
Pay Your Deposit
The next critical step is to PAY YOUR DEPOSIT! Once you pay your deposit, you will begin receiving information to assist in planning your transition to St. Mary’s College of Maryland.
Your enrollment deposit secures your spot on campus. It’s a $500 non-refundable portion of your tuition, paid upfront by the deadline.
Remember! The deadline to submit your enrollment deposit is based on your application type:
- January 15 for Early Decision applicants.
- May 1 for all Early Action applicants and Regular Decision applicants, and Transfer applicants admitted prior to April 15.
- Transfer applicants admitted after April 15 must pay their deposit within 2 weeks of admission.
- All First Year applicants admitted on a rolling basis must pay their deposit within 2 weeks of admission.
Pay via Telephone
- Pay your enrollment deposit over the phone by calling us at 240-895-5000
- Pay your enrollment deposit online through the SMCM Applicant Gateway. Visa, Mastercard, Discover are accepted.
Still have financial aid questions?
Contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance to speak with a student financial assistance counselor.
- Attend Admitted Seahawk Day
- Schedule a visit led by one of our Student Ambassador tour guides
- Take a self-guided tour of SMCM using the Guidebook App
- Can’t come to campus? Explore SMCM virtually
Check out some of our other great options
Explore our community
- We’ve created this hub of need-to-know information and resources you may find helpful. This way you are equipped to support your student and help them make it their best four years.