You did it! You’ve been admitted to St. Mary’s College of Maryland, the National Public Honors College.
Be proud, celebrate, and thank whoever helped get you here.
Pay Your Deposit
The next critical step is to PAY YOUR DEPOSIT! Once you pay your deposit, you will begin receiving information to assist in planning your transition to St. Mary’s College of Maryland.
Your enrollment deposit secures your spot on campus. It’s a $500 non-refundable portion of your tuition, paid upfront by the deadline.
Remember! The deadline to submit your enrollment deposit is based on your application type:
- January 15 for Early Decision applicants.
- May 1 for all Early Action applicants and Regular Decision applicants, and Transfer applicants admitted prior to April 15.
- Transfer applicants admitted after April 15 must pay their deposit within 2 weeks of admission.
- All First Year applicants admitted on a rolling basis must pay their deposit within 2 weeks of admission.
Pay via Telephone
- Pay your enrollment deposit over the phone by calling us at 240-895-5000
- Pay your enrollment deposit online through the SMCM Applicant Gateway
Still have financial aid questions?
Contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance and speak with a student financial assistance counselor.
Future Seahawk Series
St. Mary’s College of Maryland’s Future Seahawk Series events will run through the end of April, and are designed to provide admitted students and their families the important information they want and need to know.
The Future Seahawk Series will include:
- Weekly programming every Tuesday. These programs will feature an opening celebration with a student panel, financial aid workshops, housing registration information, student activities events, and other topics of interest to admitted students.
- Faculty Fridays – Each event will cover a theme, and all academic departments are included in at least one event. These events will be live, and students will have the ability to interact face-to-face with our St. Mary’s Faculty.
- Boutique programming for special populations such as BIPOC students, first generation students, and families who speak Spanish at home.
- Riverside Chats featuring special guest speakers such as President Tuajuanda Jordan, and our incoming Vice President of Student Affairs Jerri Howland, PhD.
Register for any of the Future Seahawk Series events of interest to you by using your SMCM Applicant Gateway login credentials. Recordings of the events can be found on our event platform. Please contact the Office of Admission with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (240) 895-5000.
- Schedule an on-campus visit led by our Student Ambassador tour guides
- Take a self-guided tour of campus using the Guidebook App
- Can’t come to campus? Explore campus virtually
Check out some of our other great Options
Explore our community
- We’ve created this hub of need-to-know information and resources so you are equipped to support your student and help them make it their best four years.