You did it! You’ve been admitted to St. Mary’s College of Maryland, the National Public Honors College.
Be proud, celebrate, and thank whoever helped get you here.
Pay Your Deposit
The next critical step is to PAY YOUR DEPOSIT! Once you pay your deposit, you will begin receiving information to assist in planning your transition to St. Mary’s College of Maryland.
Your enrollment deposit secures your spot on campus. It’s a $500 non-refundable portion of your tuition, paid upfront by the deadline.
Remember! The deadline to submit your enrollment deposit is based on your application type:
- January 15 for Early Decision applicants.
- May 1 for all Early Action applicants and Regular Decision applicants, and Transfer applicants admitted prior to April 15.
- Transfer applicants admitted after April 15 must pay their deposit within 2 weeks of admission.
- All First Year applicants admitted on a rolling basis must pay their deposit within 2 weeks of admission.
Pay via Telephone
- Pay your enrollment deposit over the phone by calling us at 240-895-5000
- Pay your enrollment deposit online through the SMCM Applicant Gateway
Still have financial aid questions?
Contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance and speak with a student financial assistance counselor.
Future Seahawk Series
St. Mary’s College of Maryland’s Future Seahawk Series events were designed to provide admitted students and their families the important information they want and need to know. These events were held weekly through April 2021.
The Future Seahawk Series included:
- Weekly programming every Tuesday. These programs featured an opening celebration with a student panel, financial aid workshops, housing registration information, student activities events, and other topics of interest to admitted students.
- Faculty Fridays – Each event covered a theme, and all academic departments were included in at least one event. These events were live, and students had the ability to interact face-to-face with our St. Mary’s Faculty.
- Boutique programming for special populations such as BIPOC students, first generation students, and families who speak Spanish at home.
- Riverside Chat featuring special guest speaker President Tuajuanda Jordan.
If you would like to watch the recordings of our Future Seahawk Series events, please click on the following link to access our event platform. You will need your SMCM Applicant Gateway login credentials. A personal link can also be provided by emailing email@example.com or by calling the Office of Admission at (240) 895-5000.
- Schedule an on-campus visit led by our Student Ambassador tour guides
- Take a self-guided tour of campus using the Guidebook App
- Can’t come to campus? Explore campus virtually
Check out some of our other great Options
Explore our community
- We’ve created this hub of need-to-know information and resources so you are equipped to support your student and help them make it their best four years.