The Office of Planning and Facilities has responsibility for the sustainability and stewardship of the 361-acre campus with its rich historical and environmental resources.
St. Mary’s College has embarked on an ambitious plan to expand and improve its academic, recreational, athletic, administrative, and housing facilities. The campus is distinguished by its legacy of campus planning and architecture. The Office of Planning and Facilities is dedicated to the further development of the campus in a manner which is consistent with its historical heritage and in keeping with the college’s beautiful natural setting overlooking the St. Mary’s River.
Services & Responsibilities:
- design and construction of new facilities
- plant operations and housekeeping
- the campus grounds department
- the waterfront and the waterfront facilities
- the environmental health and safety department