On behalf of the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of Faculty’s Office, ORSP provides professional support and services for research, scholarly projects & creative endeavors by faculty, students and staff.
To achieve these goals, the Dean’s office and RSP provide the following research support and pre-and post-award services:
- Internal research support through development of research-enabling RSP policies & procedures and through faculty development focused on research and scholarship
- Identification of funding opportunities and consultative services & technical support for faculty/staff developing external grant proposals
- Assistance with the administration and compliance of grant awards through collaboration with the Business Office, departmental fiscal associates and various research compliance committees
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures relating to externally sponsored projects in order to uphold the College’s mission and attend to regulatory and compliance concerns
- Education, training, and support to faculty and staff related to sponsored research principles and best practices
If you have any questions about external funding, pre-or post-award, contact ORSP (240) 895-4192