Students come from all around the world for a
St. Mary’s College education.
And while you may be far away from your family, we are dedicated to making St. Mary’s College feel like your home. The Office of International Education offers extensive support and programming–from the first day you start the application process through to graduation.
Apply today for an exceptional education and an incredible college experience!
In addition to the Common Application or the St. Mary’s Application, international students are required to submit:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) if English is not your first language
- Applicants should have TOEFL scores greater than 80 with scores above 18 in each subsection
- Applicants should have an IELTS score greater then 6.5
- If the primary language of instruction is English, applicants may fulfill the TOEFL or IELTS requirement by submitting official SAT or ACT scores through College Board.
- Official transcript(s) of high school work and, if applicable, college work to date that has been evaluated by Word Education Services
- Citizenship documentation
- Copy of passport and immigration status (if applicable, visa) and an international address
- Financial Resource statement