China. Brazil. Japan. Zimbabwe.
Students come from all around the world for a St. Mary’s College education.
And while you may be far away from your family, we are dedicated to making St. Mary’s College feel like your home. The Office of International Education offers extensive support and programming–from the first day you start the application process through to graduation.
Apply today for an exceptional education and an incredible college experience.
In addition to the St. Mary’s College application, international students are required to submit:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) if English is not your first language
- We recommend minimum TOEFL scores of 550 for the traditional test, 250 for the computer-based test, and a score of 90 for the Internet version. We recommend a minimum IELTS score of 7.0
- Official transcript of high school work, and, if applicable, college work to date that has been evaluated by Word Education Services
- Citizen documentation
- Copy of passport, immigration status (green card, visa) and an international address
- Financial Resource statement