At St. Mary’s College you’ll receive an education on par with the best private liberal arts colleges, at the cost of a public institution.
Year after year, St. Mary’s College is recognized for its outstanding academics coupled with affordable tuition, racking up Best Value and Best College awards from Kiplinger’s, U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review and so many others.
- 10:1 student-to-faculty ratio & small classes
- Best-of-the-field full-time faculty (97% with highest degrees awarded in discipline)
- 75 student groups
- $6 million in financial aid awarded yearly
- 361 acres of waterfront campus
- 75 academic programs, including Pre-Med, Pre-Law, and Pre-Engineering
But the value of an education extends far beyond your years on campus. The true value reveals itself in your success as a citizen of the world and your success as a working professional. And that’s where St. Mary’s College students shine.
- 97% of students are employed/in graduate school six months after graduation
- Recent graduate schools: Yale, Princeton, University of Pennsylvania
- Recent employers: Apple, GlaxoSmithKline, Smithsonian
And ten years after graduation, over 94% of our students say they would attend St. Mary’s College all over again if they could.