Financial AidScholarships & GrantsTuition and Fees
At St. Mary’s College you’ll receive an education on par with the best private liberal arts colleges, at the cost of a public institution.
Year after year, St. Mary’s College is recognized for its outstanding academics coupled with affordable tuition, racking up Best Value and Best College awards from Money Magazine, U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review and so many others.What’s more, St. Mary’s College recently committed to keeping in-state tuition at current levels for the next decade.
- 10:1 student-to-faculty ratio & small classes
- Best-of-the-field full-time faculty (97% with highest degrees awarded in discipline)
- 75 student groups
- $6 million in financial aid awarded yearly
- 361 acres of waterfront campus
- 75 academic programs, including Pre-Med, Pre-Law, and Pre-Engineering
But the value of an education extends far beyond your years on campus. The true value reveals itself in your success as a citizen of the world and your success as a working professional. And that’s where St. Mary’s College students shine.
- 97% of students are employed/in graduate school six months after graduation
- Recent graduate schools: Yale, Princeton, University of Pennsylvania
- Recent employers: Apple, GlaxoSmithKline, Smithsonian